Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.958 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 859,482 KZT (¥290,515) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)