Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.980 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 938,390 KZT (¥314,886) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (25 minutes ago)