Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.930 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,111,112 KZT (¥379,157) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)