Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.840 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 772,631 KZT (¥272,050) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)