Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.778 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,372 KZT (¥188,008) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)