Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 KZT / AMD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 446,698 KZT (651,160Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)