Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,908 KZT (503,413 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (25 minutes ago)