Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.103 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 367,767 KZT (333,481 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)