Cost of living comparison between Győr, Hungary and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.145 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,194 KZT (507,447 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)