Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 339.860 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 152% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,251,583 KZT ($3,683) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (11 minutes ago)