Cost of living comparison between Gweru, Zimbabwe and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.050 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 448,076 KZT ($1,353) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)