Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.870 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 673,521 KZT ($2,023) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (about 2 hours ago)