Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.190 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 427,969 KZT ($1,366) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)