Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30356 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,250 KZT (₩2,178,294) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)