Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28380 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 541,369 KZT (₩1,907,544) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)