Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.263 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,528 KZT (₨104,608) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)