Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.677 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 491,126 KZT (₨105,014) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)