Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.938 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 458,668 KZT (₨92,890) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (26 minutes ago)