Cost of living comparison between Gurgaon, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 998 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.992 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 402,987 KZT (₨80,721) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)