Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 252,438 KZT (₨51,770) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (30 minutes ago)