Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.912 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 505,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 392,961 KZT (₨79,998) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)