Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 243,277 KZT (₨49,799) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)