Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 413,379 KZT (₨81,773) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)