Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 505,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 374,491 KZT (₨77,457) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)