Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.677 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 299,791 KZT (₨64,103) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)