Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27534 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 391,780 KZT (₩1,422,919) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)