Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09083 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 547,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 504,734 KZT (5,556,933 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (42 minutes ago)