Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 362,868 KZT (3,914,157 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)