Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09151 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 422,528 KZT (4,617,067 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)