Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08951 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 514,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 466,493 KZT (5,211,544 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (41 minutes ago)