Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08859 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 462,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 408,094 KZT (4,606,294 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)