Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 540,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 470,633 KZT (₨95,165) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)