Cost of living comparison between Gulbarga, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.943 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 377,554 KZT (₨76,386) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)