Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.048 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 508,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 459,382 KZT (₨91,011) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (33 minutes ago)