Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.934 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 484,070 KZT (₨164,976) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 465,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)