Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.843 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 415,297 KZT (₨146,100) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)