Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 400,193 KZT (₨126,167) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)