Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.515 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 604,660 KZT (元11,737) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)