Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.320 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 541,022 KZT (元11,197) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)