Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.740 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,721 KZT (2,151 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)