Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 340.880 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 602,244 KZT (1,767 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)