Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.710 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 394,686 KZT (1,270 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)