Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 325.860 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 637,685 KZT (1,957 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)