Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.259 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 307,139 KZT (元6,786) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)