Cost of living comparison between Guilin, China and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.709 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,709 KZT (元10,177) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (38 minutes ago)