Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 255.690 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 852,683 KZT (C$3,335) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 473,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 2 hours ago)