Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 243.297 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 596,488 KZT (C$2,452) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)