Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.547 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 835,903 KZT (R$ 8,232) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (43 minutes ago)