Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.844 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 824,658 KZT (R$ 7,941) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £345 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beersheba costs 15 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)