Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.928 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 876,715 KZT (R$ 8,049) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)