Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,710 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.937 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,399 KZT (R$ 6,602) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bacolod City costs Php3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 105,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vijayawada costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$660 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Reno, Nevada costs $998 (32 minutes ago)