Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.808 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 723,307 KZT (R$ 7,320) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)