Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 689,842 KZT (R$ 6,578) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)