Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 108.170 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 570,904 KZT (R$ 5,278) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U756 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilbao costs €109 (about 1 hour ago)