Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.015 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 751,018 KZT (R$ 7,904) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)