Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.798 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,692 KZT (R$ 8,516) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)