Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,623 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 82.222 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 644,438 KZT (R$ 7,838) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brisbane costs AU$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Barcelona costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)