Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.192 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,906 KZT (R$ 4,748) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (30 minutes ago)