Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.833 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 702,360 KZT (R$ 7,732) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)