Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.447 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 768,909 KZT (R$ 7,433) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (34 minutes ago)