Cost of living comparison between Guaruja, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 106.110 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 626,918 KZT (R$ 5,908) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)