Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.672 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,088 KZT (€1,430) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)