Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.651 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 792,336 KZT (€1,888) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)