Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.971 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,591 KZT (€1,639) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Palermo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)