Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.308 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 481,559 KZT (€1,423) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $19,999 (about 1 hour ago)