Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.623 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,454 KZT (€1,636) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)