Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.651 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,571 KZT (€1,565) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 590,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 344 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)