Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.073 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 604,558 KZT (€1,446) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)