Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,298 KZT (€1,639) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)