Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.472 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 628,965 KZT (€1,567) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)