Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.260 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 498,506 KZT (1,500 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)