Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.620 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 860,680 KZT (2,564 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)