Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.791 KZT / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 714 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 780,119 KZT (元15,063) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (34 minutes ago)