Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.554 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 802,031 KZT (元15,261) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)