Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 644 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.686 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 810,456 KZT (元15,990) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)