Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.259 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 445,203 KZT (元9,837) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)