Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.886 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,181 KZT (元15,846) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)