Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 801 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.179 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 480,284 KZT (元9,969) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (26 minutes ago)