Cost of living in Guam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 158% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,513 KZT ($3,197) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)