Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.910 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 855,666 KZT (Mex$ 45,250) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)