Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.425 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 944,700 KZT (Mex$ 51,274) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 709,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)