Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.559 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 629,333 KZT (Mex$ 40,449) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)