Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.087 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 728,013 KZT (Mex$ 42,606) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)