Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.489 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 626,775 KZT (Mex$ 40,465) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)