Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.292 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 876,955 KZT (Mex$ 45,457) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)