Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.863 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 806,903 KZT (Mex$ 42,778) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (36 minutes ago)