Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.183 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 834,181 KZT (Mex$ 45,877) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 630,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)