Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.559 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 271,135 KZT (Mex$ 17,427) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)