Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.724 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 920,793 KZT (€2,589) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)