Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 707 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.933 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,655 KZT (€3,079) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (44 minutes ago)