Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,297 KZT (€3,019) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)