Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.443 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,076,686 KZT (€2,751) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)