Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.459 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,170,350 KZT (€2,959) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)