Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.960 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 775 prices entered by 53 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,025,557 KZT ($3,146) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)