Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.270 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 959,691 KZT ($2,854) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (36 minutes ago)