Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.450 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 876,290 KZT ($2,752) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (36 minutes ago)