Cost of living comparison between Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.050 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,101 KZT ($1,912) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (36 minutes ago)