Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.880 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,092,429 KZT (C$4,109) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)