Cost of living comparison between Graz, Austria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.423 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 587,475 KZT (€1,630) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)