Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.613 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,026,391 KZT (€2,518) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)