Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.501 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 464,721 KZT (927,234 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)