Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 471,117 KZT (878,782 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (41 minutes ago)