Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 683,400 KZT (1,089,086 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)