Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 549,358 KZT (1,058,285 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)