Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.013 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 993,231 KZT (€2,540) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)