Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 674 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.926 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 487,081 KZT (€1,481) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)