Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.998 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 919,974 KZT (€2,306) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)