Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.618 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 515,006 KZT (€1,473) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)