Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 392.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 810,764 KZT (€2,068) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)