Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.419 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 406,775 KZT (35,624 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)