Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.300 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,212 KZT (53,203 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (41 minutes ago)