Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.756 KZT / NIO
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 544,686 KZT (50,642 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (19 minutes ago)