Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.322 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 480,169 KZT (R$ 5,037) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)