Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.444 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 777,426 KZT (R$ 7,515) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)