Cost of living comparison between Gramado, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.552 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 624,393 KZT (R$ 6,401) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)