Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.409 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 751,451 KZT (R$ 8,312) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)