Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 487,291 KZT (R$ 4,647) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (40 minutes ago)