Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.734 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,165 KZT (R$ 5,633) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)