Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 902 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.940 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 678,471 KZT (18,878 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (29 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)