Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.279 KZT / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 959 prices entered by 102 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,226,874 KZT (31,235 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)