Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.310 KZT / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 873 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)