Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.460 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 656,720 KZT (19,058 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)