Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 785 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.549 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 892,938 KZT (23,781 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (25 minutes ago)