Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.497 KZT / MKD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 578,866 KZT (89,104 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)