Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.251 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 584,301 KZT (6,697 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (37 minutes ago)