Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.466 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 407,536 KZT (5,065 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)