Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.100 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 321,874 KZT (3,969 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)