Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00795 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 506,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 435,986 KZT (﷼ 54,815,535) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)