Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01005 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 461,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 393,019 KZT (﷼ 39,120,085) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)