Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00975 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 390,300 KZT (﷼ 40,015,674) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)