Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 470,232 KZT (﷼ 48,055,789) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)