Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.188 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 515,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 402,372 KZT (₨77,562) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (41 minutes ago)