Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.665 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 389,350 KZT (28,493 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)