Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.838 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 311,623 KZT (22,520 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)