Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.893 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,518 KZT (33,650 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)