Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.166 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 459,283 KZT (32,422 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (42 minutes ago)