Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.440 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 473,267 KZT (38,045 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)