Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21355 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 469,686 KZT (2,199,435 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (32 minutes ago)