Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26886 KZT / CDF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 386,826 KZT (1,438,766 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (23 minutes ago)