Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20815 KZT / CDF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,095 KZT (2,421,776 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)