Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 632 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 252.259 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,010,129 KZT (AU$4,004) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)