Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 246.720 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,285,251 KZT (AU$5,209) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (39 minutes ago)