Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 840 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.137 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 660,192 KZT (R$ 6,464) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (39 minutes ago)