Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 420.309 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 166% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,428 KZT (£2,471) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)