Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.786 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 842,624 KZT (£2,082) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)