Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.927 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 999,579 KZT (£2,475) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (38 minutes ago)