Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.556 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 990,360 KZT (£2,504) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)