Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.763 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 652,473 KZT (£1,653) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)