Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 400.409 KZT / GBP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 659,434 KZT (£1,647) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (31 minutes ago)